Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Why I Hate Satan; Reason #324,651

Can I please just say AGAIN how much I. HATE. SATAN. I apologize for the inability to post anything of substance today, but I have to locate a picture of the specific location of certain heart valves and arteries involved in a quadruple bypass. And here I thought my med school training would go unused since I am, after all, a PARALEGAL, and not a DOCTOR. Oh, and? I need to EXPLAIN to him EXACTLY what this procedure entails and how it is performed. Did you ever try to “Google” ‘coronary artery bypass graft x4’? Again, thank GOD for my med school training. Oh, wait – that’s right… I didn’t GO to med school, because I am a PARALEGAL! I forgot. Or at least, Satan apparently has. Asshole.

6 comments:

Miladysa said...

Oh Heck!!!

((Hugs))

Mr. Khurram said...

Nice Post. I Really liked it. Hope you 're doin' good.

God bless you.....

Marissa said...

Oh wow - I give you a LOT of credit for dealing with that! I couldn't!!!

Cheryl said...

First of all, well done dealing with that. I'd probably be crying. Second, I hear you. I get some of the biggest BS given to me to do.

Alice said...

haha... i adore the sarcasm in this post. brilliant. :-) uh, why, pray tell, does satan need this info? it couldn't possibly be because you're lucky enough that he needs a quad bypass? he'd be out of work for a nice long while :-)

BB said...

That's funny, in my job everyone assumes I have legal training and I don't...maybe I should call you!