Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Sorry for the Delay

Wellllll... I was going to do another "TBOTE" chapter today, since Satan left early, but then M and I ordered baked clams for a late lunch, and OBVIOUSLY I couldn't type while I ate, and then I happened to run across a "flashback" internet radio station that is playing fun songs from my teenage years, and how am I supposed to get focused on "TBOTE" with "Simply Irresistable" playing in the background? Ok, lame excuse, I know. But seriously, it IS a distraction. I feel more like singing and dancing than writing. Of course, I won't sing OR dance, at least not here or ANYWHERE in public. Maybe in my head, though. Or maybe I'll be like a mime and just move my lips to the words and bop my head. Song change - "Let's Hear it For the Boy!!" Yay!

Sorry, folks. Looks like you'll have to wait just a wee bit longer for the next chapter so I can reminisce a while... I can't really focus on anything other than the music right now... Pinch me! Is that really "Sunglasses at Night?" Corey, I LOVE you!!

6 comments:

Deirdre said...

I knew Corey Hart. He lived in Dollard des Ormeaux, a suburb just outside of Montreal in Quebec. I was dating his friend during the time that I wear my... came out. Early 80's was a strange time. Thanks for pushing the memory up.

dasi said...

I AM SOOO JEALOUS!! I never knew anyone famous. Bummer!

Mr. Khurram said...

Wow, seems like you 're enjoyin'. You 're right, when songs 're on-air 'n' puttin' us back in teenage then nothin' works but just enjoy the passed Youth. I hope you 're doin' good. Do visit me, I 've posted somethin'.

God bless you....

Miladysa said...

Ha! :) Have fun.

I always laugh when I see you mention 'Satan' - I have such a mental image of him! :)

Cheryl said...

I can wait, especially in the name of a trip down memory lane, courtesy of class 80s tunes.

Alice said...

man, the music i have on my computer seems really lame now... :-P