Thursday, January 19, 2006

AGAIN With the Scary Man!

Ok, this isn’t even funny anymore. Last night I had ANOTHER nightmare with ANOTHER psycho person trying to get me. Only this time, I was walking through a parking lot at night, looking for my car. There were other people around too, but for some reason I was really nervous and kept telling myself, “Just find the car and get in, you’re ok…” When I found my car, I got in and locked the doors, which I usually don’t do in real life. Almost immediately after I locked the doors, someone all in black slammed up against my driver’s side window with his arms, and had a crowbar in one of his hands. Again, I didn’t see a face. So I’m panicking and trying to push the alarm button on my keychain but also trying to start the car, and wondering if I DO press the alarm button, will the car even start – because I KNOW it’s only a matter of seconds before this person smashes in my window with the crowbar and gets me.

Thankfully, I woke up.

This time, though, it was still the middle of the night, and I had a hard time falling back asleep even with my fat cat Baby purring above my head on my pillow.

My coworker M is convinced that there is something in my waking life that has me either scared or nervous, but for the life of me I can’t think of anything major that is bothering me. What is that stuff you recommend, Miladysa? I think I need it!

BTW, Satan is leaving early today, so I am hoping to get an installment of TBOTE in sometime later today. Nothing like a good dose of your own f***ed up past to stop the nightmares, huh? (heh. That was supposed to be sarcastic, in case you didn’t get it.)

5 comments:

Alice said...

my lord dasi, these dreams are freaky!! are you.. um.. eating spicy food before bed? watching law and order too much? (oh no wait, that's me.) that's creepy! stop having them, ok? :-)

Anonymous said...

Okay, if it happens again, try telling yourself that you're dreaming. If you can manage that, you can take control of the dream and do just about anything you want. Start by trying to identify things that aren't "right" or "normal" in your dream.
Also, try thinking about something you'd actually like to dream about tonight when you're falling asleep. Specifically, try NOT to think about this dream again.
(You can also Google "lucid dreaming" for more ideas/hints.)

Good luck!

Amber said...

Was it Zach? Or Flawless? Because you could totally take those guys...

Cheryl said...

Scary stuff Dasi. Maybe your coworker is right. I hope you had a better night.

Miladysa said...

Horlicks Dasi - do you have it over there?

Scary dream!!!