Thursday, November 17, 2005

The Wrath of Satan

Oh, Satan, you make my life Hell! I am, of course, referring to my boss who is on a rampage today since he is leaving for the Thanksgiving holidays tomorrow morning. (Yay!) Therefore, I have good news and bad news. Bad news first – I have no time to write anything other than this explanation today without risking my job since Satan is so cheerful today (did you pick up on the sarcasm?). The good news is twofold – first of all, he will be gone until the Monday after Thanksgiving, which means I will have lots of time to post on my blog and read everyone else’s AND leave comments, second – I will most likely share Part XIV (ok, I’m starting to get a little uncertain as to the proper Roman numerals, here, I may change to regular numbers soon!!) of TBOTE tomorrow. So stay tuned!!

No, Satan!! I’m typing a medical summary!! Honest!! NO SATAN, NO!! NOT THE BRIMSTONE!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

2 comments:

Miladysa said...

LOL - He scare me!

Have a great weekend :)

Amber said...

I hate when bosses are around and give you actual WORK to do. Hrmph. Don't they know I'm BUSY?