Friday, November 04, 2005

Worth a Thousand Words...

Since I now know how to post pictures, I thought I'd share a few with y'all... and hopefully find time to write later!

Ok, first off - for all you long-time faithful readers... I know you've been wondering... I know you've been curious... Well, without further adeiu, here he is - the Infamous MR. SOUTH SIDE!! (This is the ONLY picture of him that I have, taken on the night we met when I was pretty toasted... and he didn't know I was taking it.)

Next we have several pictures of Kevin, co-star of "TBOTE." (I, of course, am the star.) All these pictures were taken in Reno. Surprisingly, other than on other picture of the two of us at my cousin's wedding, these are the only pictures I have of him. And we were together for about four years. Apparently, I was too busy doing illegal things to take pictures back then... But see? He WAS pretty cute - and didn't look like a junkie...




And here's Kevin and little Schmauser. Who would've thought this nice young man would wind up where he did?? Not me, that was for sure!

Finally, here are some Halloween pictures I thought you might enjoy. The first one is pretty scary -

Don't worry, it's only my wimpy kitty, Ace, pulling out all the stops for Halloween! (He's really not scary at all. He's actually losing his fur from stress. Which may actually DOES make him kind of scary, if you think about it!)

And here we have Lexie and her friends: Lexie is "The Unknown Person" in the big feather mask. She won for Most Original Costume in her bowling league contest - go figure...

Ok, so that's it. Hope you enjoyed them. Be back later (I think - don't hold me to it!!).

2 comments:

Amber said...

Um yes. Mr South Side looks like a mafia thug. But the kind of mafia thug who secretly cries into his pillow over women who reject him and who is actually very feminine. Or a wimp. Either.

Kevin is cute in that adorable 80s kind of way. He looks deceptively innocent. I'm going to need to hear more of that story like YESTERDAY!

And if I had your email, I could send you some cute cat pictures. Because I know you'll appreciate them!

dasi said...

Yes, Fig, I'm sure you AND my brother could've told me Mr. SS was no good, hell, I could've too had I gone a bit easier on the adult beverages. But que sera, sera, right?? Nope - Lexie's mask was purchased for a mere $5.00 at a costume shop. If you like, I'm sure she'll let you borrow it...

Amber - my dad thought he looked like DeNiro. But a faggy DeNiro (if there actually WAS such a thing!!) (the faggy part was my input, not dad's, btw). Yes, with Kevin looks were deceiving. I told Tim I had a ways to go on the story - more's on the way. And it's going to get worse before it gets better. Finally, my e-mail is now on my profile. So - CUTE KITTY PICS ASAP!! (Lexie will love them, too - she has decided that cats are going to be her career - since they are already her "passion." That's my girl!)