Thursday, November 10, 2005

FYI

Just so you know – I am counting the minutes until 5:00 because I have a FOUR DAY WEEKEND!! Lexie is off school tomorrow and Monday, and since tomorrow is (*ahem*) my birthday, I figured I’d give myself a little present and take some time off. Which means I may not be posting until Tuesday, unless I happen to gain access to a computer in the interim.

In any case, I will be celebrating Saturday night at Famous Freddie’s in Mount Prospect – and hopefully I won’t be alone (refer to my “Countdown” post)! If you can't make it, feel free to forward a gift instead. ;) Hasta la vista, everyone!

8 comments:

Amber said...

I would like to be the first to wish you a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAYYYYYYYYYY!!!! I hope you have a wonderful time and make sure to take some pictures of the debauchery so we can see what fun we're missing by living in a stupid far away state.

Happy Birthday! Have Fun!

Alice said...

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY! like you, uh, "suggested," i won't make any plans to come to / ruin your party, seeing as i like you and all ;-) but as amber said, we will definitely be needing photographic evidence, so party it up and tell us all about it :-D

Marissa said...

Have a fabulous weekend and HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY!

Miladysa said...

Enjoy & Happy Burpday! :)

Amanda said...

happy birthday! i know today is the big day. congrats! yay!

and actually to answer the question that you posed to my mother, she will credit her youthful glow to the fact that she dances almost everyday. she teaches jazzercise for a living. :)

Thomas J Wolfenden said...

Happy B-Day!

Kiki said...

Happy Birthday Sweetie!!!
I hope you had a good one!

dasi said...

Thank you!!!