Thursday, February 02, 2006

In Lieu of...

I seem to be having a bit of trouble organizing my thoughts and getting the next chapter of TBOTE churned out. Obviously, I know WHAT is going to happen next, I just can't seem to find the right words to get it started. Don't worry, though, it WILL come, especially since the sooner I get it finished, the sooner I may possibly be free of Satan!

Anyway, in lieu of the next chapter, I figured I'd give you all something fun to do. My Beautiful Aunt Dolores sent it to Lexie, and she was gracious enough to allow me to share it with my blog buddies. If you get to Level 4, there is supposedly some big musical thingy, so you need sound - and I suggest if you are doing this at work, you wait until the boss isn't around! I still can't get past Level 3, apparently you can't touch the sides at all or it goes right back to the beginning (but not "of the end" - HA!). Have fun, and I promise to try to get the next chapter out soon!

4 comments:

Alice said...

OH MY GOD DASI. i just lost about 3 years off my life. i hope you're happy!!!! :-)

Anonymous said...

Hi Dasi
You suck ! Even though I knew what was going to happen and I left the speakers on real loud. Still scared the crap out of me. I let out a real girly scream. Uh.... I mean a burly grunt.

Cheryl said...

Nice try Dasi!...Can't wait for your next chapter though.

Amber said...

I hate you. Oh don't get me wrong, we're still friends, but I hate you. : )