Monday, February 06, 2006

Blah.

My head is all fuzzy and my nose is all runny and although I had an idea of what I wanted to write today, between Satan piling on file after file until I swear the file cabinets must be empty and my total lack of ability to string together a coherent thought (proof: this is probably the most rambling run-on sentence in existence) I find myself instead apologizing for being (apparently) sick and incapable of performing my daily blogging duties - which also include commenting where appropriate.

I appreciate your understanding.

7 comments:

Mr. Khurram said...

Dasi Dear! take care of your self, I'm sure your 'll be ok soon. It's true we come here to read great written pieces from you, but your health is an important consern. I 'll Pray for you. *Smiles*

God bless you....

Anonymous said...

Must be rough actually having to work during the day! The nerve of your boss! Doesn't he know 9 to 5 is blogging time?

P.S. I hope you feel better. Talk to you soon!

Amber said...

It's 2:20 a.m. and I'm just now getting to read blogs. I couldn't sleep so here I am. I hope you feel better!

Miladysa said...

I hope you are feeling better soon!

Thomas J Wolfenden said...

Hope you're feeling better!

Cheryl said...

I hope you feel better! Take care of yourself.

Alice said...

or just do what i do half the time... come to work and just stare at the piles, being too overwhelmed to actually do any work on them :-)

get lots of sleep! i hold that 80% of all sickness is caused by and thus can be cured by lots of sleep. (or, uh, maybe i'm just lazy and like any excuse to stay in bed.)