Monday, February 13, 2006

I'M AN AUNT! I'M AN AUNT!! I'M AN AUNT!!!

THAT is what I WANTED to write earlier, but go figure - my brother wanted to tell certain people himself BEFORE they read it on my blog. Yeah, WHATEVER!! So my sister-in-law went into labor while Lexie was spending the night at 1:30 am Saturday night - and she had my NEPHEW, Erik, at 3:16 pm on Sunday. The most beautiful little boy in the world is 8 lbs., 11 oz. and 21 inches long. Just in case you were wondering.

And I am so totally NOT biased - check him out for yourself and TRY to tell me he isn't the most AWESOME little guy ever!!!





Yup, I think Sarah and Bob outdid themselves this time. Oh, and did I mention I'M AN AUNT???

You may now begin with the "HE'S SO CUTE!!" comments. And I expect A LOT of them.

6 comments:

Amber said...

HE'S ADORABLE!!! Totally not an ugly newborn that I say politely is cute. Truly sweet and perfect. Your brother looks thrilled. CONGRATS!!!!

NotCarrie said...

AWWW SO CUTE! CONGRATS!

Alice said...

HE IS SO CUTE!! and i agree with amber, there's no need to lie politely about this one, he seriously IS adorable. hee! so little and adorable! congratulations to your brother and sister in law!! (and to you, you lucky aunt! ) :-)

Cheryl said...

He IS so cute. Adorable really!

Thomas J Wolfenden said...

What a little cutie!

My baby sister is expecting in a few weeks and I'm trying to make it up to Philly in the next month or so!!!!

Kids are great!

Miladysa said...

Absolutely Fabulous!

Congratulations to Auntie Dasi and the clan :)