Friday, September 30, 2005

The Check

Today is Payday. Yay! So at lunch, besides looking for the alligator, I will be going to the bank to deposit my paycheck, pay my mortgage, and ALSO and MOST IMPORTANTLY will be cashing the check I received from my health insurance company for an apparent overpayment I made on a prescription or doctor visit or something. I wonder if they’ll ask for ID? After all, it’s not every day you see a check THIS size!

(If you can’t see it, you can click on the image, then click on the little button that pops up to enlarge. I think. If THAT doesn’t work, get a magnifying glass.)

5 comments:

Miladysa said...

LMAO! Must have cost them more for the administration charges.

Amber said...

Wow. Woman, you are going to be RICH! RICH, I tell you! You could totally come visit me once you cash the big payola!

Isn't that the most ridiculous thing EVER?

dasi said...

Believe it or not, I actually DID walk right up to the teller and cash that check. Just on principle. And I told the teller I wanted the SHINIEST DAMN PENNY she had in her drawer. Surprisingly, she was actually pretty nice about it. Or maybe she was just afraid of the obviously insane woman at her window, I can't be 100% sure.

Amber, I'm looking on hotwire right now for the cheapest flight to CO, unfortunately so far all the flights are slightly over a penny. Bummer.

Chief Slacker said...

I got a check from an employment agency once from $0.00. You should have seen the look on the bank clerks face :O)

Thomas J Wolfenden said...

That is just so funny... And typical!