Friday, September 02, 2005

We Apologize for the Delay...

To all the faithful who are anxiously awaiting Part VI of TBOTE (more specifically: AMBER), my sincerest apologies. Satan obviously is in no rush to leave today, and is in fact hovering over me CONSTANTLY (which makes even typing THIS difficult, to say the least). He is in rare form and is really pissing me off. And I just got back from making 300 copies and having the friggin copier jam about a dozen times. So… it looks like the cliffhanger will last until Tuesday. Unless I can get my hands on a computer over the weekend, which is doubtful. I have a severe migraine coming on and I can TOTALLY feel the tension in my neck and shoulders, so I hope I can be forgiven.

Don’t you just LOVE days like this?? I know I do!!! Have a great holiday weekend – and I promise to make Part VI worth the wait!

3 comments:

Amber said...

Sigh. Ok. I guess I'll just try to make it through until Tuesday.

The sacrifices I make for you, Dasi : )

Have a great weekend!

Tim Hillegonds said...

Hey Girl. How's life. Good weekend? Hope so. See you.

dasi said...

Hope you both had a good weekend, mine was BUSY!!

The new chapter is up now - enjoy!!