Tuesday, September 20, 2005

I Think I've Got It!!

If I am doing this right, you should see a picture of Kerry Wood talking to my mom. See how happy he is? Or maybe he is thinking "This woman is CRAZY!!"



This is me with Nomar Garciaparra and his wife, the lovely Mia Hamm. I think she needs to start playing soccer again, she doesn't look too good. She actually looks a bit strung out, if you ask me. Come to think of it, Nomar looks a little off, too. Maybe they were both just really tired...


And this is me and Michael Barrett, who obviously isn't dead.


And THIS, dear readers, is the National League MVP Derek Lee. Well, unofficially at this point.


Finally, this is Mr. & Mrs. Satan and M being wimpy in the rain. I certainly didn't need no stinkin poncho!!


And since I've got this figured out (thanks, Timmortal) I thought I'd throw in a picture of my Roxy/Lexie with Ace and Baby (well, Baby's butt at least) taken this past Christmas.

Wow, picture posting is FUN!! And as my family can tell you, if there is one thing I love almost as much as writing, it is TAKING PICTURES!! Now I can combine BOTH!! But this has taken a lot out of me, so now I have to rest before I post again. Or at least do some work...

7 comments:

Amber said...

Hey! I can't see the other pics!

dasi said...

Ok.... I can... I wonder if anyone else can?? Amber - can you get your people on this right away?? lol

dasi said...

All righty, then... I have to do some editing. To be fixed shortly...

Matty said...

Awww, Nomar! I miss him. My BoSox need him back right now!!!

Anonymous said...

NIce pic of Nomar. Mia looks fine, what do you mean strung out? Like a druggie? Maybe her and Nomie are having problems.

dasi said...

Mia actually looked pretty scrawny and weird in person - maybe she WAS just tired, who knows? And Nomar - well, you gotta love him, no matter what. But he looked tired too.

Maybe they both were up too late the night before trying to start their own sports team...

Anonymous said...

Soccer players usually are pretty scrawny in person. It's all the running. Anyway, Kerry Woods is so adorable! Thanks for the pic.