Thursday, December 15, 2005

TBOTE - Chapter Links

Thanks to Hope's suggestion, I have managed to put a sidebar up with links to every chapter of "TBOTE." That way, if anyone missed the first several chapters (which wouldn't surprise me, because I was a blogging NOBODY when I started!) you can check them out.

On a related subject, please be patient with upcoming chapters - Reno got dicey amd I am having a bit of difficulty deciding just how graphic I should be. Personally, it is really hard to put some of this down for anyone to read, but in my heart I know that I need to be as honest as I can be and get everything out. I really think it's good catharsis, and something of a closure for me as well. After all, no matter how hard I try to forget, sometimes it's more important to remember...

4 comments:

Cheryl said...

Yay! I can't wait.

Miladysa said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Miladysa said...

I plan to read through them :)

Kiki said...

Hope Lexie is doing better!