Wednesday, December 14, 2005

"From, Lexie"

Well, Lexie still isn't up to par, so we are home again today. Which means I absolutely CANNOT take the 22nd off. I left a message for my friend whose kids I was supposed to watch asking her to call me so I can explain. Hopefully she will be more understanding than Satan would be and will still let me bring Lexie over for the three days during the "after Christmas week" as originally planned. Although I'm pretty sure she will be. She's a good friend.

Anyway, thanks to Cheryl, Lexie has found a new favorite website. She has been entertaining herself on it nonstop (when she isn't playing Texas Hold 'Em - I kid you not - she's damn good, too...) and has made something to share with all my blogging buddies. So, this is from Lexie. Enjoy.

I'll be back tomorrow.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's great! What a cool website to keep the kids busy!
My step-daughter would love that one...

Cheryl said...

That is such a cute picture. Being sick is boring so I am glad to provide her with some entertainment.

NotCarrie said...

I love artpad!

Amber said...

Same to you, Miss Lexie! THAT was a GREAT picture!!

Hope you feel better soon!

Alice said...

OH MY GOSH that is so cool!! thank you very much lexie, it was gorgeous! happy holidays and merry christmas to you, too :-) feel better soon!