Wednesday, October 11, 2006

To All My Homies

My unbelievably awesome cousin Tom made a very valid point last night while I was visiting with him and his family. He implied that this blog may not be achieving its full hit counter potential due to the fact that I am not reaching a certain demographic. To rectify this problem, I suggest you click here if you find yourself not fully understanding my writing. It should help immensely.

And? Feel free to use this tool to translate your blog or other web pages as well. Fo’shizzle.

7 comments:

Miladysa said...

lol! I thought it was going to be Babel :]

Cheryl said...

That is hilarious.

Amber said...

I think you should consider using the chpater titles for TBOTE as written fo' shizzle. And that's no exagizzle!

Rick said...

I just HAD to steal this. What else is a middle-aged white guy supposed to do?

NotCarrie said...

Haha, that site is awesome.

Amanda said...

so funny!!!! i love it.

Thomas J Wolfenden said...

Yo! Dat wuz fly biatch!