Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Happy Halloween!

So I filled out the application, took a written test (!), had one interview, and have a final interview on Thursday. Who knew getting back into Red Lobster would be so difficult?? Twenty years ago, it was like, "Ok, you want a job? Great - start next week." Apparently they are a bit more picky about their employees now! But on a good note, when I went in for the first interview, I ran into one of the waitresses I used to work with. She remembered me, and it was great to see her. She told me that she has now been with RL for 25 years. And? She had seen Tandy quite a bit up until about 6 years ago. I told her about my dreams, and she said last she knew, he was doing ok, no longer with the anesthesiologist though. Anyway, she told me she would put in a good word - even though she remembered I was "let go" way back when. "That was SO long ago - they'll never know" she told me. "Don't even worry about it!" So, I'm not. I'm keeping my fingers crossed and will have news for you on Thursday.

Now down to real business - HAPPY HALLOWEEN!! I'm not really big on dressing up myself, but I enjoy seeing other people's costumes. Especially kids'. ESPECIALLY really really cute kids, like, say, oh, I don't know - my godson, maybe??
And how funny is this? Erik is my godson - and his father, my moronic baby brother, apparently is God. For one day at least. He just thinks he is the rest of the year...!
Finally, although Lexie is officially going to be "Just-Woke-Up-Pajama-Girl" with her friend, she had to emulate her Uncle and try being God herself for a few minutes...
Hope everyone enjoys the pictures - and don't eat too much candy!

5 comments:

Cheryl said...

Is there such a thing as too much candy...yes, sadly I have been there for a few days.

Happy Halloween!

NotCarrie said...

Your godson is PRECIOUS!

Amber said...

He is SO CUTE!! I though he was an elephant at first, until I saw Hope's comment and looked at the picture again. Either way, that baby face makes any costume SO CUTE!!

Thomas J Wolfenden said...

And here I was lamenting that god drown the other day in the Atlantic.

Chief Slacker said...

I'm fine being a slacker, God has entirely to much on his plate. I'll let him handle all that ;O)