Monday, October 16, 2006

ALMOST The End of The Beginning of the End...

So, like, no one is going to go off the deep end if they don't find out how Kevin got out of jail immediately, right? Because I almost just typed and posted Chapter 39 which just said "The End" since I am a bit aggravated with life in general and basically a tad stressed as well...

I won't do that, though. Promise. But I can't guarantee when another chapter will be posted. All I can guarantee is that eventually I will get to it - and I will finish the whole shebang eventually as well. Hopefully sooner rather than later.

If it's any consolation, I am nearing the end. For real. Of the first book, at least...

3 comments:

Alice said...

a) take as much time as you need!
b) that is totally not what my selfish self wanted to say. really what i want to say is WAAAH NOOO MOOOORE NOOOWWW. but i won't. :-)
c) so, uh, after the first book is done? will you keep on going with the 2nd book? for us? :-)

Rick said...

I just figured the two of you were on the lam for the past few weeks. ;-)

dasi said...

In a Word document, courier new font, 12 pt single-spaced it is 131 pages. And 48,746 words. Which will be growing SOON. Of course I will also post the second book - you guys are like my focus group! ;) I mean, unless I manage to get a real live agent who advises against this. In which case, I will e-mail you bootleg copies as I write...!

And Rick, just to clarify... THIS IS NOT BEING WRITTEN IN REAL TIME. Just in case, you know, you thought I was still in Reno or something... ;)