Friday, August 04, 2006

Happy Birthday!


Today is my baby's birthday. She is eleven years old and 5'3 1/2" tall. She is blonde and gorgeous and smart and funny but still can drive me crazy. I love her more than I ever thought I could love anyone, and I thank God for her every day. (Even when she is getting on my last nerve.) But I have a hard time believing she is eleven already... where does the time go?

What happened to my little angel with the tattoos on her face??? Cherish every moment - and take LOTS of pictures!
Happy Birthday, Lexie!! (Although you aren't allowed to read my blog - I'll make sure to tell you a million times in person!)

7 comments:

Thomas J Wolfenden said...

Happy B-Day Lexie!

Amber said...

Happy Birthday, Lexie!!

Deirdre said...

Happy Birthday Lexie! Steer clear of those stinky boys now remember!

Cheryl said...

Happy Belated Birthday to Lexie!

KC said...

Happy birthday to Lexie!

Alice said...

happy (late) birthday! yay! (and wow, i didn't hit 5'3" until like 9th grade. i was a shrimp. lexie is very lucky she is not a shrimp) :-)

Amanda said...

awesome...happy birthday...my mom's dearest aunt used to always congratulate my mom on our birthdays, too...so happy birthday to you, too.