Friday, July 14, 2006

Just TRY Not to Smile!!

Guess what? I found several MORE things to take my mind off my stress, and I thought I would share... WARNING: If excessive cuteness bothers you in any way, I suggest you find another blog to read today. If not, by all means, proceed!

All right, where's my driver? Let's blow this popsicle stand!!

Oh, yeah, that's the spot!

Babies need stress relief too, you know...!

What do you mean it's bedtime?? The Cubs are still on!

Oh, yeah, Dad! That was a good one! Say it again... go on... "The Cubs might have a chance this year...!"

Baby fat, my tushie! This is all muscle, baby!

Hey, this isn't Harry Potter!

Sweet dreams!

Of course, these pictures are of my perfectly adorable little godson, the one, the only - Erik. I don't know, there's something about looking at cute babies that just makes all your problems vanish... (at least temporarily - which is why I recommend you bookmark this blog to have handy when you need a cute baby fix...!) Enjoy your weekend, everyone, more writing next week!

6 comments:

Cheryl said...

he is perfectly adorable indeed!

Thomas J Wolfenden said...

Cutness overload!

kris said...

I think you know that I don't even like the babies - and this made ME smile! :) Super cute.

Amber said...

SO CUTE. SOOOOOOO. CUUUUUUTE.

Amanda said...

absolutely love the pudge!

Outburst said...

Wow, he looks very much like my boy.