Tuesday, June 27, 2006

I Would Certainly Understand...

...if Carlos Zambrano went off on the rest of the Cubs (especially the bullpen) with an uzi or something. I mean, I love my Cubbies and all, but this is getting ridiculous! Give the big man a break!! He pitches his ass off AND hits a two run homer and can't even get the win??? SHEESH.

Oh, and? I don't care if the Cubs lose every game for the rest of the season - or even for the rest of the 21st century for that matter... they will forever have my undying loyalty. Because the White Sux? HATE EM. Even if they take a *gag* second World Championship, I will STILL hate them. No matter what I said back then. I must have been having a drug flashback or something to say something nice about those jerks. I hereby take back every decent thing I ever said about them.

For now, I will watch the end of this pathetic game and then probably slit my wrists, although I will definitely bleed Cubbie blue.

3 comments:

Pivoney said...

Come to the dark side!

Cheryl said...

Go Detroit!

haha, today on WXRT someone was talking about a party for ALS and said something to the effect that it's a big, fun party that doesn't have much to do with baseball...and so are Cubs games lately.

Thomas J Wolfenden said...

I feel the same way about my Phillies...