Friday, June 16, 2006

Thanks, Guys!!

I just wanted to take a minute to say THANK YOU to all of you who have been reading forever, and also those of you who are “new.” It seems that lately TBOTE has been getting a lot more attention, and it is really making me feel good. Nothing like a big ego boost to brighten your day. To be honest, the whole thing kind of snowballed, but now I’m glad it did. Why? Because for as long as I can remember I wanted to be a published author, but I never had the discipline to put the words to paper – or if I did, I would write a page or two and forget about it. You all have kept me on track with your comments and kind words, and if by some miracle anything big does come out of my ramblings – it’s because of my cyberpals.

Anyway, Satan for whatever reason has been spending way too much time in the office lately (usually looking over my shoulder or piling files on my desk – the nerve!) which is my excuse for being so sporadic in my posts. But rest assured, Chapter 31 is in the works. Unfortunately, I must keep this short, for the above mentioned reason. I hope all you dads have a great Father’s Day, and everyone has a wonderful weekend!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have you tried circulating TBOTE to literary agents? You should. I don't know any, but I can see that you have "the touch." Hell, I've even developed some empathy for Kevin. Keep up the great work!

Cheryl said...

Yay! I am waiting for 31 with bated breath. Oh, and don't forget your cyber-pals when it's time for dedications and/or book signings! Can we get a pass to the front of the line?

Amanda said...

keep up the good work. i admire you for continuing to plug away. inspiring.

xoxo

AvR said...

I echo Cheryl in hoping for a signed copy. Your perseverance is inspiring. =)

Ari