Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Who Says Blondes are Dumb??

My beautiful, intelligent daughter called me to let me know that her last day of fifth grade went well – AND THAT SHE GOT STRAIGHT A’S. How appropriate that her new favorite shirt (which she is wearing in the picture, even though you can’t read it) says “Blonde & Smart.” I am so proud of my baby girl!!! Just had to share with the world.

Oh – on a totally different subject (but somewhat relating to my earlier post) did anyone happen to notice that the Angels are playing the Devil Rays tonight? Let’s hope the Angels kick some ass. (No offense to anyone in Tampa Bay, but considering the significance of the date…)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is awesome! Good job to her!

Cheryl said...

That was me, actually

Mollysbrother said...

Congratulations, Mom. Good job.

Tim Hillegonds said...

Good job to the kid.

Kiki said...

Yay Lexie!!!!!!!!!

Miladysa said...

Congratulations to you both! :)