Thursday, April 20, 2006

Excuses, Excuses

I had jury duty yesterday. And so I was really busy at work today. Besides, I am having a minor creative drought. And I’m sick of people stealing my pop and water at work and the Loser is pissing me off with his half-assed child support payments (First payment in 6 ½ weeks - $30. Yes, THIRTY FREAKIN DOLLARS. Asshole.). Anyway, those are my excuses. Maybe I’ll write a real post tomorrow. Then again, maybe not. Don’t know at this point. Just don’t desert me, please!

5 comments:

Deirdre said...

Don't worry sweetie just do me a favour and protect yourself first & Lexi second from ever feeling a need to be close to these idiots who'll digest our angst and never pay up for it.
Stay great!

Marissa said...

Don't worry! I get so stressed out when I don't write - I think we all do! - but as blogger pals, we all understand the busyness and creative drought! And I feel the pain of jury duty! :) May it end soon!

Cheryl said...

$30! And that was supposed to support what, exactly? Oooh, I am angry for you!

Just write when you can. I'll be here.

Kiki said...

I won't desert you!!!

Alice said...

$30?!? $30?!?! well heck, that'll make a nice dent in lexie's college tuition, eh? loser. ugh.

and, uh, i obviously can NEVER whine about other people not posting.