Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Don't Mess With Mother Nature

So, ummm… yeah. Apparently it wasn’t enough that fellow bloggers as well as friends in the real world and even my own daughter said I’d be crazy to go to the wake – Mother Nature has made it virtually impossible for me to go anyway.

I think Someone wants me to just leave the past in the past… But you’re right, Hope, it would’ve made a good blog! If I make it home from work in this blinding snow I’ll just snuggle with my daughter (if she’ll let me, she is a pre-teen, after all), eat frozen pizza while watching mindless tv and be grateful for what my life is now.

Rest in Peace, though, Mrs. B, I’m sure Kevin kept you pretty un-peaceful for most of your life, so you’ve earned it…

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Wow, definitely sounds like the universe is telling you something. Although as someone in Chicago, I kind of wish it had told you that another way ;) What is up with the snow and wind?!