Tuesday, January 23, 2007

By Popular Demand...

Well, actually not really "popular demand" - but my aunt DID ask me to post some pictures of my perfect godson, who is getting cuter every day. And I thought, "Gee, what a great idea! I can show off my nephew and add a new post all at the same time!!" So this is just a photo post, which hopefully will attract more people and give me time to write something substantial...
Here he is just basically looking cute - ten months old. Hard to believe he'll be a year old in February already!! JUST LOOK AT THAT FACE!!!! And he loves the cast of "Rudolph" just like his dad... I actually bought those as a Christmas gift for Bob a couple years ago.
Finally, my two babies. One isn't really a baby anymore though, is she?? I just love the way Erik is looking at his cousin. You can tell they adore each other.

Well, that's it for now. Time to work on work - then maybe some real writing for the blog! ;)

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

He's such a cutie with those big blue eyes!

Thomas J Wolfenden said...

He is a cutie! Thanks for sharing more pics of him!

And I like your new profile pic too, btw.